Townships and Tales was an idea born from the 2020 pandemic, out of necessity. Facing job loss and uncertainty, we wanted to find a way to not only secure our financial future, but help elevate other entrepreneurs facing similar challenges with the loss of in-person selling.
We launched Townships and Tales in April 2021 with a dream to use this business as a medium to create a ripple of kindness, so strong and so powerful, that it could be felt across all small towns in British Columbia.
We provide amazing people like you the opportunity to shop local across platforms and feel good knowing the proceeds make a positive impact in our communities.
We are based in the North Okanagan but you'll find us across the province as we meet the people and places that make these towns great. This is so much more than e-commerce, this is a movement to elevate small town entrepreneurs and make this province a kinder place for all.
To love people, inspire community,
and promote small town adventures
throughout British Columbia.
A world that values and supports small towns and those whose who
make them home.
Adrianna is an Okanagan born-and-raised entrepreneur with a background in human resources. In 2020 she was laid off from a career in the automotive sector due to COVID-19. Adrianna took this as an opportunity to launch a start-up that could elevate other entrepreneurs facing challenging times, and together, they can build a community and come out stronger.
Originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Ibriam relocated to the Okanagan in 2007, and hasn't looked back since. His expertise is in the IT sector but anyone who knows him well, knows he's happiest when singing and songwriting. When Ibriam's not working with his wife, you'll find him hiking mountains or swimming Kalamalka Lake.
We come from a place of respect and gratitude knowing we can work, live, and learn in the traditional lands of the Syilx Okanagan people.
● Quality product offerings and services that hold consistent value and exceed expectations
● An authentic and ethical presence across social media platforms and in direct communications with others
● Sustainable practices, packaging, and products
● Supportive of small businesses, independent artisans, artists, charities, and social causes that we align with
● Creating a sense of community by uniting people together across boundaries
● Loving others in every way we can
● Promoting humble adventures in our backyards
● Adapting to the changing needs of our customers and communities